Diamond Bank Mobile App Download & Get Started with Online Banking 2017.
This article is a guide on how to download the Diamond Bank mobile app, features, and how to use the app efficiently as an Internet banking tool.
Diamond Bank has one of best online banking platform in Nigeria. Thanks to the Diamond bank app, Customers can now have access to all the latest Bank offers & deals, perform airtime top up, Generate bank statements, check your account balance and do a lot more without stepping a foot inside the banking hall.
The most interesting thing about Diamond Bank Internet banking is the responsive and efficient mobile app they have created to help their customers make ends meet.
Besides that, the bank has placed itself as a modern Nigerian bank that prioritizes customer satisfaction, Customer & bank relationship above all.
- 1 FEATURES OF THE DIAMOND BANK APP FOR INTERNET BANKING
- 1.1 How To Download The Diamond Bank Mobile Application for Smartphones & Tablets
- 1.2 How To Register and The Activate Diamond Mobile Banking App
- 1.3 Steps to Use the Touch ID feature to Sign in
- 1.4 RELATED TOPICS:
- 1.5 Share this:
- 1.6 Related
FEATURES OF THE DIAMOND BANK APP FOR INTERNET BANKING
The Diamond Bank Mobile App was created for the purpose of internet banking. In addition, it comes with unique features making transactions easy for users.
Some key features of the app are:
– Funds Transfer; you can transfer funds between diamond accounts and other banks.
– Generate Account statement
– Airtime top-up – Allows users to recharge airtime on their phones.
– Bills Payment – The application makes it easy to pay bills such as: Electricity Bills, Dstv, Startimes etc.
– Book Airline Tickets – For local and international flights.
– Check Account Balance – you can check your account balance and the details of both debit and credit transactions.
– Customer care support.
How To Download The Diamond Bank Mobile Application for Smartphones & Tablets
The Diamond mobile app is available on the biggest operating system (Android, iOS, Blackberry). You can download the application from your phone’s App Store.
Use the links below to download the app straight onto your smartphone:
Android – Click here to download the app on Android.
Blackberry – Click here to download the app for blackberry phones.
Another alternative if the links above doesn’t work out.
Head to the App Store on your phone
Search the term “Diamond Bank App”
Click the app and download
How To Register and The Activate Diamond Mobile Banking App
After you’ve to download the app:
First, Go and open the app and select “Register”
Accept the terms and conditions.
Now follow the three steps below to activate your account:
1. Type in your Diamond online user ID or enter the 16 digit Diamond Debit Card Number. The credit card number is the 16 digit number written on the card. Enter your account number and click on submit.
A user ID code will be generated and sent to the phone number you conduct bank transactions as an SMS.
2. Enter the online user ID/ registration code sent to your phone and click the submit button.
3. Select a password ( the password should not be less than six characters) it is advised that you don’t use a code that’s predictable. Choose a password that’s a little hard to predict but you can remember.
4. Choose a four digit pin and reconfirm the pin. Click on the confirm button.
The app will log you out when you click the confirm button. All you have to do is select login and enter your online User ID and password. Click submit to log in.
Finally, you have successfully registered for the access bank internet banking. You can enjoy all the benefits that come with the app.
Steps to Use the Touch ID feature to Sign in
The touch ID feature is another alternative way to sign into the diamond app with your fingerprint.
Follow the steps below to activate the feature on any Fingerprint enabled smartphone.
1. To setup the Touch ID sensor on your device. Tap or swipe your fingers over the fingerprint scanner, it will automatically register your fingerprints.
2. Login to the app with your User ID and password. Make sure to check the “Save Banking ID option”
3. When you log in, you will be notified to use the Touch ID feature to sign in by placing the finger on the fingerprint reader.
In conclusion, if you have any question about the Diamond Bank Mobile App, shoot us a message via the comment section. We will reply as soon as we get your message!