Want to learn how to transfer money from Eco-bank to other banks? This is the only article you need to read.
As an Eco-bank customer, you can now have all your bank transactions by a tap of a finger. Great enough, the days of wasting time in banking hall and on queues are fading away with Mobile Banking and USSD banking taking good grounds.
With these Ecobank USSD transaction codes, you will be able to make recharge your phone, pay bills, transfer money swiftly, read mini-account statement and perform other transactions. These Ecobank transfer codes are what I have brought you in this article. Now let us get started.
HOW TO TRANSFER MONEY WITH ECOBANK USSD CODE
You could make bank transfer from EcoBank to different bank accounts with this simple code, simply
- Dial *326# on the registered phone number
- From the on-screen prompt that appears, select the option that say “Transfer”
- Input the bank details into which you want to transfer
- Conclude the process by inputting your 4-digit transaction code.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ECOBANK USSD BANKING SERVICES
In order to use this quick and reliable method of banking, you must be enrolled. So to register for the Ecobank transfer codes;
- Dial *326# on your phone number which is registered on with bank account. The number on which you receive alert.
NOTE: If you are dialing this code with a number not connected to any Ecobank account, the options you will get will vary. So it will require that you must use the number linked to your account. You could also open account with Ecobank if you do not have, using this code.
- Follow the on-screen prompt and register.
- Create a PIN with which you will be confirming every transaction you perform over the service with.
- Welcome on board after then
HOW TO BUY AIRTIME USING ECOBANK USSD CODE
You could avert those extra N10 recharge card sellers sometime add to the normal price. With this code you will directly buy from your account without any extra charge. Follow these steps to recharge your phone directly from your Ecobank account:
- Dial *326*1*Amount#. Example, say you want to recharge 5000, dial *326*1*5000#
- You will be automatically credited after this.
Maybe you want to recharge for a friend or just someone else
- Dial rather *326*1*Phone Number*Amount#
- Confirm the transaction with your transaction PIN and that is all.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR BALANCE WITH ECOBANK USSD BANKING CODE
You can always be up to date with whatever you have remaining in your account because you can simply dial a code and your bank account balance is before you.
Dial *326# on the registered phone number. Follow the on-screen prompt and you are good to go.
Every other service can be accessed with this code. Just dial anytime, the Ecobank transaction code: *326# and get your problem solved.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE ECOBANK TRANSACTION CODES
The below are the advantages attached to this form of banking:
- It is reliable
- It is convenient since you can make transactions from the comfort of your room or office; how about your toilets?
- You do not have to bother about data or internet connection. All you need is just any mobile phone
- This service is available on all telecommunication networks available in Nigeria.
- Of course, what saves you stress save you money and time too. All these are packed in this service.
Now is a good time to bank like a boss. If this piece of information was helpful, let us know in the comment box, if our Ecobank transfer codes article has answered your questions.