Learn how to Download GTbank App and Start Gtbank Internet banking for Android, Apple & Blackberry phones.
How many times have you tried to make a transaction in the bank only to end up in a long queue that would take all day?
When it comes to banks especially in Africa, you know how hard it is to make fast transactions without ending up at the back of a queue.
I know, it sucks right!
The possibility of missing out on potential contracts because of the delays at the end of the bank can be devastating.
But there’s Good news…
What if I told you:
That you can conveniently carry out transactions from the comfort of your home?
Well, thanks to Gtbank Mobile app, Users can now carry out most transaction activities like; Recharge your phone, transfer funds, check your bank balance, cancel or confirm cheques. You can do all & more with the Gtbank app.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE GTBANK MOBILE APP
Use the Link Below to Download the App From the respective Mobile stores listed below:
Nokia – Click Here
Android – Click Here
Iphone – Click Here
Blackberry – Click Here
If the Links above doesn’t work out you can use this process:
To download the app on your mobile device & start Gtbank mobile banking – Blackberry App world, Apple App Store & Android.
How To Register GTBank Mobile App & Start Internet Banking
1. Go to the App store – search for the GT bank app.
2. Download the App & wait for it to install.
3. Click open from the store to access the App or launch the app from the home screen.
4. Sign up using the phone number you opened the account with, else it won’t work.
5. Dial *737*6*5# to get the login details
6. After you login you will be asked to enter a one time verification number
6. A 5 digit code will be sent to your mobile number. Use the code to complete your sign up.
7. Read the terms and conditions before accepting to use the app – Nigerians are notoriously known to scroll down and agree to terms without reading thoroughly *But i must cofess that i didn’t read the terms & conditions at the time, however, you should cause I take financial commitment serious now, and so should you.
What You Can Do With The Mobile App?
• View the total balance
• Manage your account and check your transaction history.
• Initiate transfers to GTBank accounts and to other bank accounts as well.
• Purchase Airtime and Data packages for all networks.
• Hotlist card and manage your debit/credit card
• Request for account statement
• Change your email address, phone number and other details
• Confirm and manage your cheques.
• Receive In-App messages on new features, quick tips and promotional offers.
• Verify your transaction securely either by using a self-selected PIN, a hardware token (obtained from any of our branches) or a 737 token (obtained by dialing *737*7#)
• Link your profile to a device with the option to use PIN or Token to complete your transactions.
• Other profiles will be able to use the mobile app on your device successfully with Token authentication only.
• Device linking can be done with secure code sent via SMS or generate a code from the hardware soft token (obtained by dialling *737*7#)
How do I check my BVN on GTBank App?
To check your BVN on GTbank app simply dial *737*6*1# on your smartphone and follow the prompt instructions. You have to wait for some minutes for a message that holds the BVN number.
Will I have 24/7 access to the Internet Banking Service?
Yes, you have an unlimited access to online transfers and mobile functions.
Thanks for reading our article thus far which means our content have helped you in your search on how to download the GT Bank App and start GTbank mobile banking. The only way to appreciate the article is in kind by sharing the article with your friends that might find it helpful. Cheers!