iTel P51 tackled one issue that gives smartphone users huge concerns, and that’s power. The primary aim of kickstarting the Maxpower series is as a result of this same concern.
You’ll agree with me on this because the use of power banks in the last few years has elevated tremendously. In a bid not to digress further, I’ll like us to drift back to the subject of this article – iTel P51.
iTel P51, also known as P51 Maxpower not only presents power but also tables down remarkable features at a dog cheap price tag. Here, what are talking about? We’re talking about abundant screen display, finesse resolution, good enough storage and a host of others at a sound budget price.
Smartphone enthusiasts, how about we check out the key specifications of this edifice from iTel Mobile?
iTel P51 – KEY SPECS
- Sim: Dual SIM
- Screen: 5.5 inches HD IPS Touch Display, 720 x 1280 pixels
- Processor: 1.3GHz ARM Cortex, MediaTek MT6580 Chipset with 1GB RAM
- Storage: 16GB with support for memory card up to 32GB
- Camera: 8 MP Rear Camera (dual-LED Flash) with autofocus and 2 MP Front Camera (LED Flash)
- Battery: 5000 mAh Battery
- Price: Check Price
Furthermore, let’s consider the pros and cons of this tech piece.
- Abundant and crisp screen display
- Slim and smartly furnished matte design
- Brilliant operating system
- Powerful battery capacity
- Average multitasking performance
DESIGN AND DISPLAY
The first thingP51 marvels us with is the metallic body material it’s structured in. What makes us awe is that most low-end / budget smartphones OEMs do go for the plastic material, even higher-end smartphones like the Tecno Camon CM featured the plastic material.
Moreso, the smoothly polished rear gets apportioned into two fractions – the first fraction containing the primary camera and the dual-LED flash, and the second fraction which functions as a battery cover. A thin line runs through the sides of the battery cover fraction, thereby accentuating the rear’s beauty.
Streamer Gold, Crystal Gray, Mocha Gold and Elegant Blue colors are the four color variables of smartphone.
Let me guess, you’re thinking slim and portable? iTel P51’s 152g conjoining with the 8.07 mm thickness handles that aspect.
It’s a matter of stating the obvious that phones display is one of the biggest displays to appear on a low-end smartphone. Amazingly, it’s not only a large 5.5-inch display, it also leaves no slouch with its HD resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
Sincerely, it’ll be too demanding to ask for a better camera sensor than the 8MP primary camera on the phone, bearing in mind that it’s a budget smartphone.
Nonetheless, the front camera should have been beefed up with a sensor better than the 2MP sensor at its fore. All the same, a LED flash support helps to reduce the imperfection.
PERFORMANCE & OS
Oh well, the chipset mostly assigned to low-end smartphones – MediaTek MT6580 got integrated into the smartphone. Concatenated with the chipset at the helm of affairs is the Quad-core ARM Cortex CPU that attains 1.3GHz peak speed.
Multitasking and running of apps are overseen by a 1GB RAM. Say no more to low storage as the 16GB ROM can upsurge to 32GB with the utilization of an external memory.
Familiar with the multi-windows feature on some select Android smartphones? Well, this feature has Android 7.0 Nougat OS written all over it, and just so you know, it’s all iTel P51’s prerogative software.
iTel Mobile deserves accolades because of the mouth-watering battery incorporated in the device. Even more, iTel Mobile claims the smartphone gives three days usage after just one charge! Isn’t that sumptuous for a Li-Poly 5,000mAh battery? I’m sure I have your concurrence.
iTel P51 PRICING & AVAILABILITY
iTel P51 sells within the price range of NGN 28,000 to NGN 33,000. The smartphone can be bought from several online and offline retail stores close to you.
Buy Online – Check Price
- Operating System: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core Processor (Mediatek Chipset)
- Colours: Streamer Gold, Crystal Gray, Mocha Gold, Elegant Blue
- RAM Storage: 1GB RAM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS Display
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel density: 282 PPI
- Back Camera (primary): 8MP, dual-LED Flash
- Back Camera top Features: f/2.0 aperture, Autofocus, Touch focus
- Front Camera (secondary): 2MP Camera with LED flash
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, Up to 32GB
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 2100MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: N0
- 4G LTE: No
Internet & Connectivity
- EDGE: Yes
- GPRS: Yes
- HSPA+: No
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 3G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes
- Wi-Fi and Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, micro USB 2.0 with OTG (On-The-Go)
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- 5mm Jack: Yes
- Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
- FM Radio: Yes
- Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Google Maps
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Pedometer: No
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Iris Scanner: No
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Voice Control: Yes, Google Voice Control
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Wireless Charging: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: No
- Battery: 5000 mAh Battery
- Talk time: 3 days
Smartphones in the budget confinement don’t appear often with mucho screen and exuberant power. If the average multitasking performance is sentenced to oblivion, I strongly believe the iTel P51 is worth every penny.