This article is a tutorial on how to send, receive and track transaction using MoneyGram Tracking.
Moneygram is the safest way to transfer money between two accounts. You can send or receive funds via MoneyGram from any part of the world.
With that said, the most important thing is keeping track of the money from either the sender or the receivers end is of utmost importance to keep your mind at rest.
What’s more, the Moneygram now has a mobile app meaning you can send, receive and track your transactions with a smartphone, tablet or Pc.
It couldn’t get better than this. Trust me!
Customers that have an active MoneyGram account can log in to view their subsequent and latest transactions.
In addition, if you are the receiver and you don’t have an account, you can use the authorization or reference number in order to track & pick up the package when it arrives.
How to send money from Nigeria to Any Bank Account Around the world.
Impressively, MoneyGram allows customers to send money directly from their respective bank account(s) to more than 400 banks around the world.
Now to send money to any bank account with MoneyGram money transfer, kindly follow the step by step process below;
1. Find a MoneyGram Location around you.
2. Visit the money gram office and bring the following information along;
i, Your national I.D
ii, You should also bring the full name and the location of the recipient.
iii, The amount you wish you send and the transfer charge.
Note: if you want to send money to the recipient’s bank account, you also need to bring the recipient’s bank name and account number.
3. You’ll be given a form to complete. Enter all the necessary details and give the agent the completed form plus transfer fee.
4. Keep safe your receipt and send the 8-digit number to the recipient. So that he/she will be able to track and pick up the money when it arrives.
How To Receive Money In Nigeria
You’ve been notified that money was sent to you, now what’s next?
If the money was sent to you bank account, then, you should just sit back and relax because the money will be automatically sent to your bank account.
How To Receive Money From A MoneyGram Location
What happens if a loved one sends money via the MoneyGram office?
- Firstly, you have to find a MoneyGram agent location.
- You will be issued a form, It will be required you enter the 8 digit reference number.
- After you enter the reference number, hand the completed form with your valid photo I.D with the transfer fee to the agent.
Step by Step Guide to Track Money on Moneygram
If you want to track whether or not your money has reached MoneyGram pick up point, follow out our steps to find out.
1. Click Here.
2. You will be directed to a page where you’ll be required to insert your reference number & details.
3. After you’ve completed the form, click on the “Track Button”
4. A page will appear showing you the status of your transaction and the estimated time for pick up. If it your package has arrived, you’ll be notified to pick it up.
Transaction Limit that Can be Sent Via the Platform
According to their official site, you can send up to $2,999.0 per day and up to $2,999.00 every month. However, from the time we’ve written this to now, the price may have change. As a result, it will be best if you check out their official website.
How Much Can I send On MoneyGram Platform
It is very easy to Send Money via MoneyGram even if you don’t have an account. However, you have to visit the closest office close by to use the platform.
List Of MoneyGram Locations In Nigeria
WEMA BANK PLC – LAPAL HOUSE
241 igbosere Road Lagos Island
Fidelity Bank PLC – Lagos Island BAMGB
No.6 Bamgbose Street
EcoBank – OKE- Arin
7 Sanusi Olushi Street
Wesley House 21/22
Zenith Bank PLC- Epe – Epe
Lagos Road 22/23
Skye Bank PLC -#942 – Campbell Cash CEN
FBN – Stock Exchange
Customs Street Lagos.
You should know that the locations I’ve listed above are not the only MoneyGram locations in Nigeria. All the locations above are based in Lagos.
For you to know the closest office around you, go to their site and check for the office that’s close to you.
In conclusion, if you have any question about Moneygram tracking, sending and receiving funds, please use the comment box below. We will reply back to you as soon as we get your message.