Nokia 3 is one of the series of Android-powered smartphones released by the Finnish OEM in its bounce back into the smartphone industry.
Being a mid-range device, it relays specs good enough for a modest smartphone user. Areas such as the camera section that sports 8 megapixel both at the rear and at the front, the 4G LTE network connectivity and a couple of others portray decency.
Without further ado, let’s check out the core technical features of the smartphone
NOKIA 3 KEY SPECS
- 4G: Yes
- SIM: Dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS
- Screen: 5.0-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (294 PPI)
- Storage: 16GB Storage, up to 128GB memory card support
- Camera: 8 megapixel Rear Camera and 8 MP Front Camera
- Processor: Quad-core Processor (MediaTek chipset) with 2 GB RAM
- Battery: 2.63 Ah Li-Ion battery
- Price – Check Price
Design & Display
One thing Nokia loves inputting in its device is that rugged feel. Where this rugged orientation appears is on the display terrain in Corning Gorilla Glass format of unspecified version.
In an aluminium alloy shell and a plastic back cover, Nokia 3 holds a weight of 140 g. Holding the device comfortably isn’t much of a problem as the thickness pegs 8.5 mm.
Be as it may, with the ease of your right fingers, the volume and power keys can be accessed on the phone.
The territory for viewing images and chatting is a 5.0-inch IPS LCD display. Sharpness of the display got assigned to the 720 x 1280 pixels and 294 PPI.
Selfies are produced excellently by the top bezel located front 8 MP shooter. Around the back, another 8 MP sensor handles photography. More vibrant effects are added thanks to the f/2.0 aperture and auto focus. In low light conditions, the LED flash comes to the rescue by gifting out brightness.
Performance X Software
The MediaTek MT6737 chipset functions diligently with a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex CPU at the helm. Together with this, the device’s performance is on top level with the available 2 GB RAM.
For the gamers, an assiduous Mali-T720 GPU is on board to suit the gaming needs.
Interestingly, the software operational on the device is the Android Nougat OS that’s upgradeable to Android Oreo OS.
The internal storage’s 16 GB capacity is well in place to store music, videos, images and documents. Even at that, this storage can distend to 128 GB through the usage of a MicroSD card.
Amazingly, lightening fast internet connections on the device can be attained as a result of 4G LTE network connectivity. Also in this region, the 2G GSM and 3G WCDMA network are supported.
Nokia 3 doesn’t excel in this category; it’s only modest. And that’s because the non-removable Li-Ion battery has 2.63 Ah capacity.
Nokia 3 Pricing & Availability
With a vast color variations of Silver White, Matte Black, Tempered Blue and Copper White, the smartphone can be bought at NGN 45,000 in offline and online e-commerce stores across the nation.
- Operating System: Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex CPU (MediaTek MT6737 Chipset)
- Colours: Silver White, Matte Black, Tempered Blue, Copper White
- RAM Storage: 2 GB RAM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 5.0 inches IPS display
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel Density: 294 PPI
- Screen-to-body ratio: 67%
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Rear Camera (primary): 8 MP, dual-LED Flash
- Rear Camera Top Features: Autofocus, HDR, Panorama, Face detection
- Front Camera (secondary): 8MP Camera
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, Up to 128GB
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 2100MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- EDGE: Yes
- GPRS: Yes
- HSPA+: No
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 3G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes
- Wi-Fi and Hotspot: Yes
- Wi-Fi Direct: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, micro USB 2.0
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
- FM Radio: Yes
- Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Google Maps
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Pedometer: No
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Iris Scanner: No
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Voice Control: Yes, Google Voice Control
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Wireless Charging: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: No
- Battery: 2.63 Ah battery
- Type: Non-removable Li-Ion
There we have it, the Nokia 3 smartphone powered by Android Nougat OS. What’s your take on the device?