Beauty and convenience is enveloping the banking processes of today. From the comfort of your room or office you can now make huge and simple transactions just by dialing some simple USSD codes on your mobile phone. It is amazing the pace at which banking in Nigeria is growing.
Unity Bank as one of the strong banks in Nigeria introduced the Convenient Banking Service as a short code service that allows customers ie account holders and non account holders, to access banking services with their mobile phones irrespective of the Telecommunication service provider, phone type or location. This obviously saves customers a lot of stress, time and money. It is these Unity Bank transfer Codes I have brought you in this article.
HOW TO TRANSFER WITH UNITY BANK USSD CODE
You could also make transfers to both Unity Bank accounts and accounts of other banks. But you must note that the transfer limit per day is N20, 000 (At the time of writing);
- Dial *7799# on your phone.
- Reply the onscreen prompt by entering 2 to select the Transfer option
- Input the amount you want to transfer
- Enter the account number and the recipient’s bank
- Confirm the recipient’s name
- Proceed if the details are correct by entering your transaction PIN
SERVICES AVAILABLE ON UNITY BANK CONVENIENT BANKING
This list of services are what you can be able to access with the Unity Bank USSD transaction codes:
- Open a new Unity Bank account
- But airtime directly from your bank account
- Transfer money to various accounts
- Pay utility bills
- Add new accounts
- BVN verification
- Check you bank account balances
To Open a new bank account Unity Bank dial *7799#. Follow the onscreen prompts to get your new account opened.
If you already have an account with Unity Bank and wants to register for this service:
- Dial *7799# on your alerts mobile number.
- Reply the onscreen prompt with 2 to take you to the registration page.
- Input your account number and other details required
- Choose a 4-digit transaction PIN
- You will receive a message confirming your successful registration
HOW TO RECHARGE YOUR PHONE WITH UNITY BANK CODE
- Dial *7799*Amount# on your mobile number which you registered with.
- To recharge for a third-party, Dial *7799*Phone Number*Amount#. Confirm the transaction with your 4-PIN transaction code and you are good to go
CHECK YOUR UNITY BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE
You would always have 25/7 access to your account balance through the Unity Bank’s Convenient Banking. To enjoy this service:
- Dial *7799*1#
- You will receive a message bearing your account balance just in a matter of seconds.
Generally, you can perform any of the services listed above by using the general code (*7799#). When you have dialed the code, follow the onscreen prompts to select which of the services you want.
THE BENEFITS OF THIS SERVICE
You can enjoy the following services as a customer who is registered on the Unity Bank’s Convinient Banking services:
- It is not only convenient for customers to make transactions, it is also 100% secure
- You an get what ever banking services you want 24 hours every day of the week.
- Obviously it saves you money, time and energy
- It is reliable and easy to use
- You do not have to have a smartphone or an internet connection; it is compatible with every phone type and on all networks.
- Conviniently pay your utility bills like electricity bill, GOtv or DStv subscription charges and so on.
Now you can bank smarter and more comfortably with the Unity BankUSSD codes. Do leave a comment below if this piece of information was any helpful.