The university of York is now accepting applications from the Academic Excellence International Scholarship in the UK for the learning session 2021-2022.
The scholarship is open for both UK, International, and also the EU students. The aim of the programme is to support students who wants to earn an undergraduate degree programme in Mathematics in the University of York, UK.
Why study at the University of York? Founded in 1963 and is known as the university of collegial glass science. It has grown largely to cover a wide variety of subjects in more than 30 departments and centres. At this university, through a wide range of opportunities students are welcomed warmly from all around the globe. The university has always been focused on delivering students with the necessary resources they need to make an impact on the world.
Scholarship Deadline: February 15, 2021
The University of York will offer an award worth £1,000 to the most successful and interested International students in the UK
- How to Apply:To being enlisted in this program, candidates are expected to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. There is no application for this grants . Students will be automatically considered for this programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit following documents: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts and award, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: To get enrol for this programme you must have previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course : Undergraduate degree programme in Maths offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be open to International (including EU) and UK (home) students.
- Must have an offer for a place on one of the following courses:
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics (with a year in Europe)
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Statistics
- Must achieve grade A* in Mathematics at A level and A* on entry at another A level (or equivalent). Then the second A* must be in Further Mathematics if you are taking Further Mathematics.
- Must maintain an overall average grade of 85% or higher in subsequent years.
- University : University of York
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International (including EU) and UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK.