Google Play Store App Download Apk
Definitely Google Play store comes with Android devices that support Google Play. They come pre-installed in the phone system and therefore may not need to be originally installed from external sources. But sometimes you need to download new versions or even fall back to previous versions of the app. Maybe the system app stops working and you have to refresh everything, here in this article is how you can download and install Google Play Store app.
Download Google Play Store APK
There are basically three major steps to doing this:
- Confirm the Google Play version currently running on your device
- Download the version you want
- Install the downloaded APK
CONFIRM THE GOOGLE PLAY VERSION CURRENTLY RUNNING IN YOUR DEVICE
Before rushing to download or update your Google Play app to another version, you should first confirm the version you have installed at the moment. This is to boost your assurance that the version you want to install is not the version you have at the moment. So to do that:
- Go to Settings and click on the Apps and notifications
- Scroll down to locate Google Play Store
- Touch the Advanced option to show you the version number of the Google Play Store. Note it.
DOWNLOAD THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE APK VERSION OF YOUR CHOICE
Having taken note of the Google Play store version, you will now move to download the Google Play Apk file.
From reviews from other sources, APKMirror was acclaimed the best place to download the Google Play Store apk file.
So enter (https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store/) to download the the file. You would also make the choice of the version you want to download.
You must be sure that the version you want to download is compatible with your device. Old android versions may not run recent Google Play Store versions perfectly.
TO INSTALL THE APK
You have to give permission to your device to allow installation from unknown sources, before you can install the downloaded Google Play Store aok file. It is worthy of note that this action could be detrimental of the app you want to install is bad. So be sure of the source.
To grant the permission:
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down to Security and locate the Unknown sources button
- Toggle the button to switch it. You will receive an alert notifying you about the the action you want to make.
- After granting the permission, now go ahead to install the app through your phone’s Download Directory.
This is how you can download and install Google Play Store on your android phone. Was this article helpful? Leave a comment below.