Innjoo Max 3 – Welcoming The Sixth Sense Into Max’s Holding
As we’ve noticed from the Innjoo Max 2, dominating in the power tussle is the Dubai-based smartphone OEM’s objective in the establishment of the Max series. Innjoo Max 3, the center of attraction of the day also concentrates on this goal, but then brings a screamer to the table, and what’s that, it’s a mammoth screen display!
For the records, the smartphone happens to be the pioneering Innjoo smartphone to bedeck the gigantic 6 inches display and the king of network connectivity – 4G LTE network.
Even more, the smartphone got lashed out in three variants – Max 3, Max 3 4G LTE and Max 3 Pro.
Before the hot dish gets cold, let’s check out the core specs of the smartphone
- 1 Innjoo Max 3 KEY SPECS
- 2 GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 3 WRAP UP
Innjoo Max 3 KEY SPECS
- 4G: Yes
- SIM: Dual Sim
- Fingerprint Sensor: Yes
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Screen: 6.0-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (244 PPI)
- Storage: 16GB Storage, up to 128GB memory card support
- Camera: 13MP Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera
- Processor: Quad-core Processor with 1GB / 2GB / 3GB RAM
- Battery: 4 Ah Li-Poly Battery
- Price – Check Price
|Specifications||Innjoo Max 3||Innjoo Max 3 LTE||Innjoo Max 3 Pro|
|Chipset||MediaTek MT6580||MediaTek 6735P||MediaTek 6735P|
Design And Display
Brilliantly carved and furnished in metal, the smartphone relays awesome. Coupled with the sleek matte finish, a fingerprint sensor takes up a lovely spot below the rear camera.
As the Chinese smartphone OEM will have it, a classy 2.5D diamond cut glass excels at its display leaving out the defensive duty to the Asahi glass.
Just take time to get a clear picture of how large and alluring games and movies appear on the 6.0-inch IPS display of 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. If your hands ain’t big, you might have a difficulty handling the smartphone with one hand.
Say no more to poor images and videos that might cause your smartphone to miff you. The smartphone’s 13MP camera carries enough quality to generate amazing photography experience. 78-degree wide angle lens and 5P lens further amplify the experience.
Justice is served to selfies by a smart 8MP front shooter.
Performance X Software
While the MediaTek MT6580 gives Max 3 its firepower, MediaTek 6735P runs the operations on Max 3 LTE and Max 3 Pro. The Quad-core CPU that operates alongside Max 3’s chipset clocks 1.3GHz while those of the latter peak 1.0GHz.
In the same order of progression (of the variants), multitasking is discharged by 1GB, 2GB and 3GB RAM.
Speaking about holding capacity, the 32GB storage of the Pro edition surpasses the 16GB ROM of the other editions.
Belittling is the nature of its Android 5.1 Lollipop OS, as a better Android OS was expected.
Maintaining the 4 Ah battery capacity as it’s predecessor in its 8.6mm slim build, the device speaks volumes in the power arena.
Innjoo Max 3 Pricing & Availability
Across the nation, the three variants can be bought in Rose Gold, Gold and Grey colors. The cost of the smarphones are within the price bracket of NGN 46,000 – NGN 57,000.
Buy online – Check Price
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Processor: 1.0GHz / 1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex CPU (MediaTek MT6580 / MediaTek MT6735P Chipset)
- Colours: Gold, Rose Gold, Grey
- RAM Storage: 1GB / 2GB / 3GB RAM
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 6.0 inches IPS display
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Pixel Density: 244 PPI
- Rear Camera (primary):13MP, dual-LED Flash
- Rear Camera Top Features: 5P lens, 78-degree wide angle lens, Autofocus, Touch focus
- Front Camera (secondary): 8MP Camera
- Internal Storage: 16GB / 32GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, Up to 128GB
- 2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
- 2G CDMA 1X: No
- 3G WCDMA: 850 / 2100MHz
- 3G CDMA EVDO: No
- 4G LTE: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- EDGE: Yes
- GPRS: Yes
- HSPA+: No
- CDMA EVDO: No
- 3G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes
- Wi-Fi and Hotspot: Yes
- Wi-Fi Direct: No
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, micro USB 2.0
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: No
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
- FM Radio: Yes
- Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Google Maps
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Pedometer: No
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Iris Scanner: No
- Fingerprint Scanner: No
- Voice Control: Yes, Google Voice Control
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Wireless Charging: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: No
- Battery: 4 Ah Battery
- Type: Non-removable Li-Poly
- Standby time: 410 hours
- Talk time: 16.5 hours
We’ve just seen the first smartphone from Innjoo to sport two entirely new features – a 6-inch display and 4G LTE network. That said, we’ll love to you to voice out your opinions about the Innjoo Max 3.