If you are a music lover, then, here is a fabulous opportunity for you to embrace your passion at the Swansea University. The university is now accepting applications from all around the world for the school session 2021/2022.
The scholarship is designed to assist student progress as a musician within the context of gatherings and choirs and broader artistic life. The scholarship focuses on instrumental or vocal tuition along with a modest grants.
Why choose Swansea University? Swansea University is a public university located in Swansea, United Kingdom. It offers various undergraduate and masters degree programmes. They contribute excellent international scholarship support, helping and assisting students working in the UK, finances and health. The career success team assures that every aspirant at Swansea receives guidance on exploring for jobs and internships.
Scholarship in Deadline: April 1, 2021
Swansea University is providing a grant up to £1000 per year for talented and passionate students who want to pursue their undergraduate degree in the UK.
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to submit an application form and references. For instrumental scholarships, the applications assess based on a video audition; for choral scholarships, a face-to-face audition is required.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of the following:
- Completed application form.
- Copies of certificate and marks sheet for Grade 8 in the relevant instrument, and copies of certificates and marks sheets for any qualifications higher than Grade 8 obtained on the instrument.
- Reference(s) from teacher(s).
- A video performance of two contrasting pieces (total not to exceed 10 minutes)
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a high school degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Scholars will need to show the English language skills are high enough to succeed in your academics.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from international students.
- Eligible Course : The grant will be awarded an undergraduate degree.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, the applicants:
- Need to enrol on full-time taught degree programmes.
- Should have obtained a Merit or Distinction at Grade 8 to be considered for a scholarship.
- Must either have an active UCAS application to Swansea University or be currently enrolled, students.
- University: Swansea University
- Department: Not known
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: up to £1,000 per year
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award is accessible in the UK