Jumia Black Friday 2018 – Your Time to Shop is Now if You Haven’t – It Ends Today!
‘Read about the Jumia black Friday sales date in 2018- best deals and discount you can find in 2018.
There no better time in the year to buy products at almost half their prices than the Jumia black Friday sales day.
Some have saved the whole year just for this day.
Now, what is it in the first place: Black Friday?
Now it has become a global celebration where prices of products are slashed by half their prices, some products are even discounted to an all time low where you can get them for a ridiculously cheap price.
Ideally, Jumia being the biggest E-commerce store in Africa have joined the trend 3 years ago.
Customers can get the best discounts prices & deals that ranges from mobile, tablets, games & consoles, health, beauty and so much more.
Jumia will offer the best deals you can find on almost all the products in their store.
If you’ve not been saving for this day, you need a new savings bank account dedicated for this purpose.
- 1 HOT – CHECK OUT THE BEST JUMIA DEALS & FLASH SALES NOW!
- 3 3RD Week – It’s Even Bigger & Better This Week Starting From 27th November – 3rd Of December:
- 4 7 WAYS TO GET PREPARED FOR 2018 JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY
HOT – CHECK OUT THE BEST JUMIA DEALS & FLASH SALES NOW!
Today’s deals are perhaps the best you’ll get, so don’t miss out. Visit the link below and get the best deals ASAP!
Week 1 Best Deals up For Grasp 13th -19th November:
- Monday , 13th of November : up to 80% off all categories
- Tuesday , 14th of November – TV , Home entertainment , Travel , Camera – Up to 40% off
- Wednesday , 15th of November – Mobile & Tablet – Up to 40% off
- Thursday , 16th of November – Large Appliances – Up to 65% off
- Friday , 17th of November – Kitchen Tools – Up to 70% off
- Saturday , 18th of November – App Only Day – Up to 80% off all categories
- Sunday , 19th of November – Orange AXA MTN – Up to 40% off
- Monday , 27th of November – Up to 80% all categories
- Tuesday , 28th of November – Kids & Baby – Up to 70% off
- Wednesday , 29th of November – Women beauty – Up to 80% off
- Thursday , 30th of November – Men beauty – Up to 80% off
- Friday , 1st of December – Watches & Sunglasses – Up to 65% off
- Saturday , 2nd of December – Grocery – Up to 70% off
- Sunday , 3rd of December – Jumia Pro – Up to 70% off
3RD Week – It’s Even Bigger & Better This Week Starting From 27th November – 3rd Of December:
Now, if you missed the first Jumia sales. Don’t miss out on the Second. It’s real, but you can only know if you check it out. Right?
- Monday , 20th of November – Laptops – Up to 40% off
- Tuesday , 21st of November – Gaming – Up to 40% off
- Wednesday , 22nd of November – Men’s Fashion – Up to 80% off
- Thursday , 23rd of November – Women’s Fashion – Up to 85%
- Friday , 24th of November – Up to 80% off all categories
- Saturday , 25th or November – Up to 65% off products shipped from overseas
- Sunday , 26th of November – Jumia Ecosystem Up to 40% off
Check it out – GET UP TO 90% DISCOUNT ON THE BIG BANG
JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY SALES DATE IN 2017
I have your hopes high already, isn’t it?
But the question is:
When is the Black Fridays Sales Date?
Yes, you are right, it is not just any Friday.
Black Friday falls on the last Friday of every month in November.
Last year, black Friday was November 27th, this year’s bumper deals and discounts is on November 24th giving that it’s the last Friday of the month.
The promotion of this year’s bumper discount offers will start from November 13th to 13th of December 2017. I will advise that you bookmark our page so that you don’t forget the date.
JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY DEALS AND OFFERS 2018
How to Make Money From the Jumia Sales on Black Friday 13th – 13th December 2017?
Do you know that you can make a chunk of money from the Jumia on black Friday?
Wait, I’m not talking of scraps of change here and there. As a matter of fact, you can make huge profits from the black Friday 2017 Jumia sales.
You should know that this is not some quick rich scheme.
Nevertheless, if you take advantage of the Jumia black-Friday sales you can make a meager fortune off it.
Here’s a simple analysis of how you can make money from it:
On black Friday, most of the products will go on sale for half their original price, some products on flash sale may even be sold at 90% discount.
Now, you can buy most products at half their price, some may even sell for less.
You can buy marketable products in bulk and resell them at their normal price.
Go for marketable products cause you wouldn’t want to buy just any product and end up biting the dust.
To avoid such loss, buy products you can sell eventually without much.
Products in the electronic category such as phones, Generators, tablets, Pc accessories tend to have a high market demand which makes it easy to sell.
7 WAYS TO GET PREPARED FOR 2018 JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY
Black Friday is coming faster than we had expected and it might even pass before we notice
I wrote this article some few months before the main event.
However, if you fail to plan earlier, you might miss out on the best deals Jumia will offer this year and the black Friday will come and pass like nothing ever happened.
Saving money for this purpose will pay off when you choose to plan well ahead of time.
So I’ve made a list of tips that get you prepared for the 2017 Jumia bumper deals and discounts.
7 tips to win this Jumia black friday event:
Don’t just whip out your wallet and go on a spending spree. Be meticulous please.
1. First things first. Draft a list of items you will like to purchase by making a scale of preference of what you need. (Smartphone’s, TV sets, Game consoles, shoes, clothing and just about anything)
2. Narrow down your list to be precise on what you want to buy. Having much on your list can get you confused and while you can also end up buying items you need.
3. Keep some cash specially for the event.
4. Capitalize on flash sale deals as they are the best deals you can get.
6. Visit Jumia site 30 minutes before the events start by 12 am when most of the bumper deals are revealed.
7. Be smart enough to choose only what you need.
Finally, You should stick to our site and check it often so that you don’t miss out on the latest update about the Jumia Black Friday Sales in 2018.