Download Skye Bank Mobile App – Get Started With Skye bank Internet Banking
Read the step by step guide to download the Skye Bank mobile app, and start Skye Internet banking.
The most amazing thing about mobile banking with the sky app is that it allows customers to conduct financial transactions, make airtime top-up, generate bank statement, book flights and do a lot more. With Skye mobile transactions has never been easier.
Impressively, the mobile application allows users to carry out transactions at home, or at the office and even users on the go could use the mobile app.
What’s more, the Skye mobile boasts of unique features that will allow users to safely and conveniently carry out transactions via mobile phones & Pc.
If you have insecurities about using the app then don’t, because Conducting transactions with the app is as safe as the bank.
Features of the SkyMobile Banking Application
These are some of the features of what you can do with the mobile app;
Transfer funds – Intra-bank (between Skye bank accounts ) & Inter -bank (between skyebank and other banks)
Mobile Airtime Top-up – Easily recharge your phones airtime.
Balance Inquiry – Check your latest transactions and account balance.
Bills payment – Cable Tv such as (DStv, Startimes, Multi-choice ) Electricity bills and so on…
How To Download Skye Bank Mobile App For Android, iOS, and Blackberry
To enjoy the all the benefit of the Skye mobile banking, you have to download the Skye mobile on your Pc, Smartphone or Tablet.
You can simply download the app from the links below;
Android – Download the App from Google Play Store.
iOS – Download the Skye mobile App on Itunes store.
Blackberry – Download the Skye mobile App from Blackberry.
However, should the links above doesn’t work out. You can simply use enter your respective Phone Application store and search for the keyword “Skyemobile” Click the verified app and install it on your smartphone.
You can Send SMS to “D SKYE” to 20220; this is available for all Smartphones. Wait for the confirmation message that will be sent, the message holds a link.
Click on the link, you will be directed to the download page. Download the app and wait for it to install.
Major Requirement for Using the Skyemobile
1. you must have an active account with sky bank.
2. You must be sign up for the Skye bank internet banking before you can use the app. Well, if you haven’t you can kindly sign up for the Skyemobile app.
How to Activate the Mobile Application ( Sign up & Login)
1. After you download the mobile application, you will be directed to insert your phone number, email address, account name and preferred password choice.
2. You will receive an SMS which contains your activation code.
3. Wait for the four digit pin that will be sent to your registered phone number.
4. Finally, for your account to be fully activated, it is required you visit the nearest Skye Bank branch to complete the process as it will allow you to increase the limit of transactions from N20,000 to N500,000.
In conclusion, if you have any question about the Skye Bank Mobile App, how to change your password, their terms and conditions. Please visit the closest Skye bank branch and talk to their representatives.